Social Insurance

If I am unemployed, can I receive unemployment benefits?

If you were registered under the employment insurance for the company you previously worked for, you may be able to receive some unemployment benefits.
However, the company must process your request for unemployment benefits, so you have to refer to the Human Resources Dept., of your company. If the company chooses not to process this request, you must try consulting with Hellowork


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.