Welfare for Children

How can I receive the Child Allowance? Is it applied for a child overseas?

You can apply for the Child Allowance in your local Health and Welfare Center or branch office.
The Child Allowance is applied for a child overseas in the year of 2010, however, after the year of 2011, children living overseas are not eligible to receive the Child Allowance.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.