I want to know more about the "Japan Rail Pass" for foreign tourists.

The Japan Rail Pass can be used on designated JR railways, buses and ferries. This pass can only be purchased if you are a foreign tourist under the entry of a "Temporary Visitor" or if you are a Japanese national living abroad who has permanent residence in that country or if you are married to a foreign national residing in a country besides Japan.
For more details, please click here.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.