Residents' Tax

I became unemployed so I can't afford to pay my Residential Tax. Can I claim a tax exemption?

There are a lot of requirements for a tax exemption such as the reason of resignation and the amount of income. For details, please ask your local ward office.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.