National Health Insurance

When changing residence or returning to one's country, are there any procedures that must be carried out?

When changing residence in Japan, you must report this to the ward office of your new address.
When returning to one's country you must return your insurance card to your local ward office.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.