Universities & Vocational Schools

I have graduated from a Japanese language school. What entrance examinations must I take in order to be admitted to a Japanese university or vocational school?

All universities and vocational schools will require international students to have some proficiency in Japanese. Depending on the school you apply to the entrance examination requirements may vary. To find out more information on these entrance requirements, you must make inquiries to the university or vocational school.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.