Re-entry Permit

I am staying in Japan for a long duration due to business/work reasons. However, I may leave the country for a short vacation. Do I need to fulfill any procedures?

Foreigners with resident visas who plan to travel abroad must apply for a Re-entry Permit. You must have this permit in order for re-entry into Japan.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.