Electricity, Gas, Water & Sewerage

How can I apply for electricity, gas and water services?

Electricity:You can apply at your local Kansai Electric Power office.
【Customer Service Center】Tel:06-6441-8821 Mon-Fri 9:00-17:00

Gas: You can apply at the Osaka Gas Customer Service Center, or at designated Osaka Gas service shops.
【Customer Service Center】Tel:0120-0-94817 Mon-Sat 9:00-19:00 Sunday/Holidays  9:00-17:00

Water:For those who are living in private condominiums or apartments, you must notify your residence's administrator or manager。
For persons who do not apply to the above condition, please apply at the Waterworks Bureau Customer Service Center.
【Customer Service Center】Tel:06-6458-1132 Mon-Fri 8:00-20:00


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.