Sudden Illness & Accidents

If a member of my family has an accident and is taken to a hospital, where can I get information?

Please contact the Main Fire Department in the ward or city where your family member is hospitalized.
For contact information, please refer to the following link that lists all the Fire Stations located in each ward of Osaka City.
Osaka City Fire Stations


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.