My child came to Japan this month. Can I enroll him/her in elementary school (or junior high school) in Japan?

Your child can enroll.
If you would like to enroll your child in an Osaka Municipal Elementary School or Junior High School, complete the application procedures at your local ward office. If you wish to enroll your child in a private school, contact that school directly.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.