Pregnancy & Birth

My two year old child was recently hospitalized. Medical fees are too high and I cannot pay them. What can I do?

If the income of the parent or guardian is below a certain standard, they become eligible for the Medical Care Aid for Infants System.
For further information, please refer to the Public Health and Welfare Center in your local ward.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.