Pregnancy & Birth

I have become pregnant. What should I do?

Submit a Pregnancy Notification Form to the Public Health and Welfare Center in your local ward and be sure to receive a Mother and Child Health Handbook.
This handbook includes places to record your health examinations during the pregnancy and the development of your baby, and information is also provided on childrearing.


Top 5 Questions


Accessible by mobile phone.